About Supports Brokering
- Position Description – Supports Broker
- Supports Brokering Fact Sheet 7-11
- SBrokering Coordination Comparison Chart
Person-Driven Services Demonstration Project Documents & Website
Agency With Choice Documents & Tools
ARC of Chester AWC Program Director:
484-947-5583 ext. 241
ARC of Chester County AWC
Agency with Choice allows people with disabilities and/or their representatives to select their own support service worker(s). This handpicked service worker will be an employee of The Arc of Chester County for payroll, tax, and worker’s compensation purposes but will be under the direct control and day-to-day supervision of the people with disabilities and/or their representatives.
- AWC New Timesheet 2014 Timesheet sample and instructions
- AWC New Timesheet 2014
- Progress Note Sample Instructions 2-2014
- Progress Notes rev 2-2014
- Sample service note 2-2014
- Service note 2-2014
- SSW Mileage FY 13-14
Templates & Other Tools
- Hiring_Interviewing Handout 2013 1015
- VendorFiscal EA_off_line_calculation_tool-PPL
- Job Description Template
- 4 Plus 1 Questions
Supports Brokering – PA Facebook page is is collaboration of Values Into Action – PA, the Institute on Disabilities at Temple University, the Mental Health Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania and other key organizations. It is part of the Person-Driven Services Demonstration Project, led by Temple University and supported by a grant from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.
This social media page is place where we can share achievements and news about supports brokering. Please like this page and post any news and information that will be helpful to your peers and the people we support.